Revival Stained Glass was established in Stockport, Cheshire in 2004 by Duncan Southwell. He’s been a part of the stained glass industry for over 30 years, working on many different elements of glass design including leaded lights, traditional stained glass, glass etching, carving, sandblasting, gluechip and glass fusing. His experience also includes supplying stained glass to breweries, local authorities and listed buildings.
He mainly works on the restoration and renovation of original stained glass panels, domestic or ecclesiastical, but has undertaken many commissions for original designs to suit the customer. Whatever you require, whether it’s for a traditional design in-keeping with the era of your home, or a new or contemporary design, he can help.
We are specialists in the repair and renovation of your stained glass or leaded light windows
- Repair your damaged leaded lights insitu (depending on the extent of the damage)
- Renovate all styles of stained glass, leaded lights and door panels
- Design and manufacture traditional or contemporary leaded windows to your own specifications or match existing designs
- Encapsulate leaded panels into double-glazed units
- We also offer bespoke hardwood doors and window frames
FREE no obligation quotes
Contact Duncan here.